- Cavastone will collect personal information to fulfill those purposes specified.
- Cavastone will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Cavastone will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant and accurate to the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Cavastone will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, or use.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these policies in order to that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and will not be shared at anytime.